Please read the information below which gives details of our Pupil Premium Grant and how we allocate the funding.
St.Anne’s Primary School : Pupil Premium Grant 2015-2016
The Pupil Premium is funding in addition to the school's budget. Schools are free to decide how to allocate this funding to best support the raising of attainment for the most vulnerable pupils.
For 2015-2016 the school has received £138,131 in Pupil Premium allocations. This will be used to:
- Provide regular, high quality 1:1 tuition and small group tuition, with 2 fully qualified teachers, for vulnerable children who have been identified as not quite achieving the challenging targets set for them.
- Providing high quality nurturing and counselling sessions for vulnerable children and those with additional needs, in order to help those children access the curriculum as well as their peers.
- Providing highly trained staff to support our Nurture facility
- Provide children and families with access to a school based Family Support Worker
- Provision of a designated school counsellor for identified pupils.
- Provision of extra-curricular activities and opportunities for vulnerable pupils.
The intention is that the impact of this spending will include:
- Identified pupils make at least the expected progress, possibly exceeding their targets.
- A narrowing of the gap in attainment between vulnerable pupils and their peers.